Welcome to the Remote Working Skills Development Program
Remote working isn’t without its challenges. Essential skills like effective communication, self-discipline, and laser focus are must-haves.
Chris Jankulovski, the CEO-Founder of Remote Staff, has written a number of thought pieces on remote working and has identified 165 challenges between clients and their remote teams. 93 of these 165 challenges relate to remote working skills that can be improved through a well designed skills development program.
Remote Staff has invested in its own skills development program in the hopes that it can empower remote worker and clients to make the most out of any remote working relationship.
Read below for the transcription of Chris’ video:
Hi, my name is Chris Jankulovski. I’m the founder of Remote Staff. We’ve developed a remote working skills development program with the intention to accelerate your remote working experience and career as well as to accelerate the client’s ability to lead and manage remote workers from the Philippines remotely. The Filipino applicants will learn from this program how to work remotely professionally, how to be productive from home, how to maintain focus and attention while you’re working independently, how to manage your time independently. There are so many other topics that you can learn from this program. We’ve invested a significant amount of time, energy, effort, and resources just to develop this program for you. We hope that this will advance your remote working career. We hope that it will help you become more productive, and we hope that you enjoy it and take the time to study it.
Outline and Objectives
Who is the Course for?
- Parents who have been out of the workforce looking into remote work.
- Office-based employee wanting to know more about remote work.
- A project-based freelancer who would like to go into remote working full-time.
- Self-employed professional who’s had some success with remote work and is looking for job stability and long term contract.
- Remote worker looking for support and options.
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Establish the right expectations for remote working;
- Be familiar with Remote Staff and discover how it can help you achieve your remote working goals;
- Design and set up a productive home office;
- Apply for and land a remote job.
What to Expect
- This course contains articles, videos, illustrations, and a whole lot more across various interrelated modules, all to make the learning process dynamic and fun.
- The topics are divided into modules, but if you find a particularly interesting topic on any of them, you may access it directly without having to finish the preceding ones.
- Each topic only takes 5-10 minutes to complete, and you can post your reflections, questions, and comments at the end of each one.
- There will also be different assessments to check your understanding as well as some knowledge checks to further aid you in internalising the concepts.
Be Part of a Remote Working Community
Remote Staff has got remote working experts who can serve as your mentors and help you find the best remote working opportunities. Over the course of this skills development program, you will automatically be part of the company’s remote working community. This will allow you to form significant connections with peers and mentors of varying backgrounds and skills, thus enabling you to establish your own remote working network.