Outline and Objectives
Who is the Course for?
This course is for interested individuals who have been qualified as remote workers. You could be:
- Parents who have been out of the workforce looking into remote work.
- Office-based employee wanting to know more about remote work.
- A project-based freelancer who would like to go into remote working full-time.
- Self-employed professional who had some success with remote work and is looking for job stability and long term contract.
- Remote worker looking for support and options.
What Will You Learn?
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Grasp how to work with Remote Staff through its platform and processes
- Demonstrate awareness about the client’s business
- Clarify job roles, responsibilities and expectations
- Demonstrate awareness about the client’s personality and working patterns
- Equip themselves with the necessary knowledge to perform their job functions
What to Expect
- This course contains articles, illustrations, and a whole lot more across various interrelated modules, all to make the learning process dynamic and fun.
- The modules are divided into topics. It is recommended that you take all the topics in each module.
- Each topic only takes 3-5 minutes to complete, and you can post your reflections, questions, and comments at the end of each one.
Be Part of a Remote Working Community
Remote Staff has got remote working experts who can serve as your mentors and help you find the best remote working opportunities. Over the course of this skills development program, you will automatically be part of the company’s remote working community. This will allow you to form significant connections with peers and mentors of varying backgrounds and skills, thus enabling you to establish your own remote working network.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
0% Complete 0/6 Steps